February Tune Up Special
Get a Regular Tune Up ($70 Value) for $49.95, through out the month of February. A River Sports Outfitters Bike Technician will true your wheels, adjust hubs, adjust derailleurs, adjust brakes, and lube cables and chain to insure your bike is ready when riding season starts. Get your bike ready, now, and you won’t regret it when Spring arrives.
A full line of equipment and accessories for all types of bicycling. Shop at our store location or call us.
- Entry-level to high-end bikes from Cannondale and Raleigh
- Pearl Izumi Clothing
- Bell, Cannondale and Giro Helmets
- Shimano and Giro Cycling Shoes
- Accessories and Parts from Shimano, Sram, Cannondale, Topeak, Park Tools, Pedros, Jagwire, Look, Crank Brothers Kenda, Continental, Ergon, and more.
- One year free adjustments on all new bike purchases
- Full-service repair shop
- We will work on any make or model bike
- Services include:
- Basic tune ups to complete overhauls
- While-you-wait flat fixes
- Specialized services such as: suspension overhauls, disc brake bleeds, and custom bike builds
- We will work on any bike and estimates are always free
|Rentals||4 Hours||Per Day|
|Mountain Bike Hardtail**||$35|
|Mountain Bike: Full Suspension**||$50|
|Group Ride Rates Available In Store|
|**Bike Rental Deposit
We require a $250 security deposit on all bicycle rentals (certain mountain bikes will require a higher deposit). The deposit can be taken by cash or credit card authorization. (Credit card will not be charged unless equipment is damaged or not returned and will be charged accordingly.)