The Sawyer Voyager Canoe Paddle is a pleasure to behold, and if you get your hands on one, you'll feel the water as never before. Simply the finest paddling blade crafted of laminated Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir wood. The blade is reinforced with fiberglass and trimmed in our Dynel ToughEdge, an impact and abrasion protection usually reserved for extreme whitewater Blade. A prime companion for all your wilderness adventures.
- Wood canoe paddle
- Laminated Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir shaft and blade
- Fiberglass reinforced blade
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Ash reinforced molded Palm grip
- Straight Shaft Lengths: 50" 52" 54" 56" 58" or 60"
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 22" L
- Average paddle weight: 20 oz